Baby Kammers for sale:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyfynest22

Ok everyone unfortunatley im moving and need to scale back on my collection i have 7x chams that are from the kammers, i will keep one of them and the others i will sell , i also have 3x large and 1x medium cages that are brand new in the boxe still.

1x Nosy be female
1x Nosy be male

1x Ambilobe female
1x Ambilobe male

1x Sambanja male
1x ambilobe female

these were all pick of the litters, the hold back ones that i have all are outstanding!!!!! in every way,

im in long island ny, would rather meet or can pick up. each cham with cage and everything they need im selling for $500 thats the cham, the cage,lights and all this stuff is not cheap where i have spent over 700+ on each setup. tons of mist king equipment including 1x pump. serious buyers only these chams get and are treated and feed like a millionarie. these chams sell for 400 just the cham so your getting a ultimate setup!!! and the cham for $500 great for a breeding project, anyone intrested please pm me with a number so i can reach you and make this happen once you guys see the colors in these little ones your mouth will drop!

TOOOONS of replies first come first serve. trust me guys this is a steal panther plus complete setup $450 BUMP im in long island if your going to reptile show tomorrow then your not far.

hey everyone i have 8 chams all panthers looking to sell this project due to im moving and wont be able to continue this , im asking 350 each , comes with cham and cage lights and all, or take my 8 OUTstanding kammers for $2500 and ill give you a mist king system and extra med cage bulbs all!!! im in long island.

$350Takes cage and panther SHOW looking panthers from 4-7 months old i live in long island, will give you panther and cage lights all for $350 you cant even buy a hold back cham its self for that much and i do have hold backs, rather be from long island so i can sell cage and all serious buyers only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom