B. thamnobates- Here they are!

Oh Alex, I am so sorry. I was a bit stressed and missed your post. I just hate for any of us to lose these little ones. I still hold my breath every day. i almost never touch mine. i guess i should be doing health checks. i always try not to bother mine. i will try to decide what to look for. Again i am sorry.

Couple pics from yesterday... I have learned I really need to brush up on my camera skills, out of about 20 pics these were the only two I felt were acceptable, especially for being taken with a dslr. And them being small makes it that much harder.

Not completely sure of the sex on this one yet as there is no sign of a bulge, but still shows the same coloration as my definite male on occasion.
IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

Nice shots man!

Im sure youll figure out all the settings soon enough. ;)

Are you calling this one male or female?

Nice shots man!

Im sure youll figure out all the settings soon enough. ;)

Are you calling this one male or female?

Thank you sir! Yeah I will eventually figure it out:rolleyes:

I call it female, because that is my hopes.

I have one male for sure, and one female for sure... But this one, still up in the air..

Alex the pictures look good to me. At least you got some color, by the time I get the camera ready they are dull brown.

Alex the pictures look good to me. At least you got some color, by the time I get the camera ready they are dull brown.

haha thanks Laurie, This one here is the only one that cooperates for photos. The other two think its a "Hide behind the stick" contest!

Thank you sir! Yeah I will eventually figure it out:rolleyes:

I call it female, because that is my hopes.

I have one male for sure, and one female for sure... But this one, still up in the air..

It looks female to me.

I believe both Yoko and Motoko are/where males, and that Kuze is a female now. . .again...:rolleyes:

They are old enough now that a bulge is obvious.

"Hide behind the stick" contest!

:p

Pretty little thing. Looks like they huddle what they are on when you are around like melleri.
Yeah, they also sway left to right rubbing the gular lobes across the branch when they are close like that. Ill have to see if I can get a video of it :)

Yeah, they also sway left to right rubbing the gular lobes across the branch when they are close like that. Ill have to see if I can get a video of it :)

Lol! Its like they have beards. :p

They also put them on one side of the branch, and drag them to the center, and use them like a pillow when they sleep. :)

Lol i have not noticed that! Gular pillows? :p

Got a bunch more shots yesterday of all of them, should be up this evening :)

Lol i have not noticed that! Gular pillows? :p

Got a bunch more shots yesterday of all of them, should be up this evening :)

Sweet!

Id love to see how all of yours are turning out thus far. :)

Ill get some pics of the "gular pillows" this evening if I can. ;)

Ive been wanting to track and see if they keep it to one side or another, or alternate every nite, or if its just random, but have been slacking. :eek:

Well thanks for re assuring me. Ill have some more pics of the others today or tomorrow :)

Hows yours Dean?!? Pics? :D

Doing great outdoors they love the summer heat. I took some pics about two weeks ago of a colorful female. I'll post some more pics when I get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom