Awesome Juvenile Crested Geckos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Higgins

First up is from a Zuri and Toothless cross! This odd paring created this very high % pinner with some crazy markings on the side. I love the color on this one, and there is some nice white on the tips of the head crests.
Current weight is 2.0g
$125 + shipping
ZTL921A
1bzt_zpsfbc3dc0a.jpg

1azt_zpsb0147f5d.jpg

Next up is the clutchmate to the first, showing how much of a variation there can be even within the same clutch! A partial pinner with some very large spots, a huge inkblotch right on his side!
Current weight is 2.1g
$75 + Shipping
ZTL921B
6zt_zps563e32f3.jpg

This is a Pancake X Toothless Cross, with some amazing dorsal markings! I love the patterning on this one, dorsal should get very white as this one grows!
Current weight is 2.2g
$75 + Shipping
PTL909A
3PT_zps80f6d896.jpg

Clutchmate Pancake x Toothless
Current Weight 2.0g
$50 + shipping
2PT_zps41a062e8.jpg

This little guy is from my harley group. Tail is nipped on this one.
Current weight 2.6g
$45 + shipping
TN001
4SB_zps3fd810a0.jpg

This one is from a Razorback x Swarley combination! She is no longer with us so her babies are very limited. This one has a dark coloration with a nice dark pattern up the middle of the dorsal.
Current weight 2.3g
$75 + Shipping
7RBSB_zpsffc1f6fe.jpg

7RBSA_zps28c2908e.jpg

This is another guy from my harley group, with some nice side patterning! Some scarring on tip of tail.
Current weight 2.5g
$65 + Shipping
5S_zps4c522147.jpg

Geckos can be held with a $25, non-refundable deposit until shipping weather is upon us. Local pick up available in St Louis, or will meet up anywhere between St Louis and NW Suburbs of Chicago. Please contact me with any questions, pictures of parents available on website www.allstargeckos.com. For a quicker response e-mail [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom