ARTI Heating and Cooling Incubator

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARTI goes where no incubator has gone before. ARTI heats and cools to maintain the setpoint.

ARTI excells at maintaining setpoints close to the temperature of the room Arti is operating in. Even below the ambient room temperature!

Normal operating range is 20 degrees below the ambient room temperature to 20 degrees above the ambient room temperature. The controls can be set between 10 degrees Celcius and 40 degrees Celcius but the actual operating range is limited by the ambient room temperature.

Inside 16"x13"x10.75" Runs on either 120VAC or 12DC

This incubator retails at $749 but I will take reasonable offers. You don't know whats reasonable unless you ask ;)

I am getting rid of this incubator because I now have a much larger one and this incubator is just collecting dust. I have only used it for about 7 months and had great results. The main reason I prefer this incubator above many others is because it can operate around ambient room temperature whereas many others if they are set within 10 degrees of ambient room temperature then they are very unstable many times heating above desired temperatures.

More Info:

http://www.aveyincubator.com/arti.htm

DSCN07060003.JPG

Thanks,

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom