Any feeders that chan be injected easily?

Syn, if you feel guilty in injecting roaches, Idk what you gonna do if you decided to use hornworms and silkworms.
They are definitely struggle in pain when the needle move in.

I am just giving you a warning what gonna happened...
Silkworm and hornworms is more expressive (imho) than roaches..

I've heard Butterworms work really well for injecting. Plus, they can pack on a few pounds with them. So, if your cham starts loosing weight because of the medicine (Don't know effects) the Butterworms will keep their weight up. Anything that doesn't have a hard shell will be a good choice.

Syn, if you feel guilty in injecting roaches, Idk what you gonna do if you decided to use hornworms and silkworms.
They are definitely struggle in pain when the needle move in.

I am just giving you a warning what gonna happened...
Silkworm and hornworms is more expressive (imho) than roaches..

*sigh* I'm probably going to try putting the medicine in my cham's mouth. No silkworms or hornworms around here anyways.

I've heard Butterworms work really well for injecting. Plus, they can pack on a few pounds with them. So, if your cham starts loosing weight because of the medicine (Don't know effects) the Butterworms will keep their weight up. Anything that doesn't have a hard shell will be a good choice.

I have NO idea where to get those. :(

ummm syn mullberry farms is in cali and has silks and horns in stock now...act fast though

Mullberry farms said they had no hornworms or silk worms for a while, and for the price I only need 10, not 100.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom