Any christmas/Hanukkah card ideas +Updates

phantomchameleon

Established Member
I need your help come up with some chameleon-themed christmas card ideas! Perfect gift for any chameleon lover or chameleon in general i guess?
all of them will be posted here with a free download to print and do whatever you want with! If i end up actually doing it though.

Also some updates on Slurpy. She's doing real good, eating out of my hand but im still aiding her with the liquid calcium a bit because she's still recovering! Right now she's at my friends house being taken care of(she has alot more reptiles and a few chameleons herself) because right now im in and out of doctors offices because my joints are really in pain and my shoulder keeps dislocating. I may have EDS because this has been pretty much going on all my life but right now it's really getting bad! So until these doctors visits slow down, she's staying there.
I'm also debating a name change for her! I might rename her Pickles because... i really like pickles and she looks like one when she's all stretched out on her branches.

Well that's really it!

Glad to hear Slurpy "Pickles" is doing better. Glad you were able to get her into some good experienced hands while you take care of yourself. Best of luck to both of you!

So I understand your reasoning behind the name Pickles but how did you come up with Slurpy?

So I understand your reasoning behind the name Pickles but how did you come up with Slurpy?
I actually have no idea to be honest? I was thinking of food and stuff when i first got her and chameleons 'slurp' up their food and water so i just named her Slurpy

Glad to hear Slurpy "Pickles" is doing better. Glad you were able to get her into some good experienced hands while you take care of yourself. Best of luck to both of you!
Yeah my doctors visits have been getting crazy. Some days im in so much pain that i can't even get up from my bed! I feel like an old man because i have to walk with a cane at times :confused:

I don't know anything about what you are going through, personally, and it's none of my business. But I know how you feel. I have psoriatic arthritis, and have had it since my late teens/early 20s. It sucks! I wake up every morning feeling like I'm 85 years old, and it takes me about 2 hours before I am able to get up and moving!

I don't know anything about what you are going through, personally, and it's none of my business. But I know how you feel. I have psoriatic arthritis, and have had it since my late teens/early 20s. It sucks! I wake up every morning feeling like I'm 85 years old, and it takes me about 2 hours before I am able to get up and moving!
It's funny how the human body will just age you 50 years for no reason

As much as i want to give good news after 10 days, i can't. Pickles is still at my friends house but her condition isn't improving. She's still not eating on her own but she's drinking at least. I'm leaving her with them for another week and then they're going to take Pickles for a checkup to see what else we can do. My biggest fear right now is kidney/liver failure. I've been visiting her every two days with my fancy new pimp cane i got from the doctors.
My boyfriend gifted me a baby cornsnake named Noodles to follow the passing of my 17 year old corn named Charles. I need something to take care of to keep me up and moving.

I have a sand boa named Mr Danger Noodle
My lil baby is an albino corn so he looks more like a spaghetti noodle!
i just realized i have a habit of naming my pets after food items.
Slurpy/Pickles, Noodles, Leopard gecko named Pancake.
I can't help it! Food names are so cute!

Back
Top Bottom