Angry Chameleon....drink!

Chuck G

Avid Member
It seems there is a drink called "Angry Chameleon"
2 tsp Cherry Kool-Aid
2 oz Rum(Bacardi)
6 oz Mountain Dew
Disolve kool-aid in rum and add Mountain Dew
Too early to drink but I suggest everyone try it and post the results.
Unless of course you are under age or are an alcoholic.

wow, sounds very very sweet, but a hard party undercover haha. too bad i dont drink often enough to try it

Will try but I have a question that may aid in the results... Are we talkin the kool aid pouches that make the pitchers? or are we talking the already sweetened kool aid in those little screw top plastic things... Because the pouches are INSANELY bitter without sugar so I'm confused haha..

It seems there is a drink called "Angry Chameleon"
2 tsp Cherry Kool-Aid
2 oz Rum(Bacardi)
6 oz Mountain Dew
Disolve kool-aid in rum and add Mountain Dew
Too early to drink but I suggest everyone try it and post the results.
Unless of course you are under age or are an alcoholic.

I'm gonna try it tonight. (Tonight being sometime after noon).. Minus the Mt Dew, & Kool Aid... I'll report back

I am both underage and an alcoholic, well if the occasional margarita counts as alcoholic.:rolleyes: And did you say mountain dew and drink in the same sentence?

Will try but I have a question that may aid in the results... Are we talkin the kool aid pouches that make the pitchers? or are we talking the already sweetened kool aid in those little screw top plastic things... Because the pouches are INSANELY bitter without sugar so I'm confused haha..

so muchhh sugar and dye!!!!

angry chameleon? and to think this whole time ive been calling it breakfast

hahaha.

Kool aid and mountain dew, gross!! The rum part sounds good tho;) and the chameleon part lol

I will be trying it this weekend. My birthday is Friday so there will be a few drinks consumed. Gifts are not mandatory,but expected.

Only 2 ounces of rum:confused:

haha i was thinking the same thing...i am a bartender (well currently not working) but i make a shot called a chameleon that pretty much consists of a pint glass full of liquor and a can of redbull (yes its a shot in a pint glass haha) you fill the pint glass with ice, and pretty much make a blue motorcycle with 2 staws (drinking out of both at the same time) and turn the can of redbull upside-down in it and suck the whole thing down...as you drink, the blue goes away and the red bull empties into the glass making it change color...its like a $13 shot but its good for a birthday shot or if you wanna get smashed on one drink haha

Back
Top Bottom