Ambanja Trio for sale in Greensboro NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trundy

I have 3 Ambanja Chameleons that need to be rehomed. There is 1 male & 2 females all of age to breed. about 18-20 months old ...They are all healthy and eat incredibly well. I am asking $650 for all three Chams, 2 cages that measure 3.5'x2'x2' and one 16"x15"x29" cage .... Laying buckets for the females... Plants , heat lamps and a few other odds and ends I have with them. I am not looking to ship them, I will drive a reasonable distance to meet anyone once payment arrangements have been made. I am miserable about having to find them another home , so I will prefer someone with experience or a ton of knowledge and time. Anyone interested can email me @ [email protected] and I will return any emails very quickly... I don't get on this site very much at all anymore so PM's may go unread for a while.

I can not post pictures at this time ... but anyone seriously interested can email me and I will forward a bunch to you . Or search through my threads for some older pics of the cages when they were built or for pics of the Chams before they were colored up fully.... Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom