Am i weird?

reptilover

My fiance walked In on me singing eye of the tiger quietly while i tong fed my cham... Am I weird... Back me up and share wat u do with ur cham that may be weird :)

i tell each one of them goodnight ( and do a final check ) and if i forget i will get back out of bed to go do it.
my GF always asks me what im doing, i tell her im say nite to the chams and she laughs at me.

i tell each one of them goodnight ( and do a final check ) and if i forget i will get back out of bed to go do it.
my GF always asks me what im doing, i tell her im say nite to the chams and she laughs at me.

With TWELVE of them that could take awhile for you hoj.. :D

I often tell mine.. "You're so cool lookin ya know that?" ha!

i ask rhetorical q's like "are you hungry?", "wanna go outside?", lmao in my head:D

Every morning I go tell mine what sweet, lovely, pretty, good, healthy, or what ever chams the are. I talk to them just like I would a child. "Now come on Rah, you need to eat this for mommy. Rah I will kick your little green butt if you don't start eating right now!" and on and on it goes.

its does LoL, esspecially if i forget the ones downstairs and have to go back down there. :rolleyes::)

Wow haha! my fiance limited me to what I fit in one room. She's not a fan :(.
But I get back up constantly.. did I leave the fan on? Did I shut frankies door? Is the dripper full for tomorrow? And of course nighty nights lol

ive always talked to them while i worked in the lizard area. and inanimate objects.

more recently ive been verbally abusing my male jacksons for being a terrible drinker and doing weird things.

Heck, mine are almost never out of their cages, but I talk to them. I always grade them on how well they have hidden from me. ("You are being a very bad chameleon! I can totally see you!!!" or "Ohhh...you're being such a good chameleon that I don't know where the heck you are!") One of them always has his little "I'm going to punch you" fist up when I look at him so I joke with him about how he's going to hit me....he just glares back and shows me his little fist....or turns away....he hates me.

Okay, wait...what was the question? Are you weird? Yeah...definitely, but you are not alone.

Every morning I go tell mine what sweet, lovely, pretty, good, healthy, or what ever chams the are. I talk to them just like I would a child. "Now come on Rah, you need to eat this for mommy. Rah I will kick your little green butt if you don't start eating right now!" and on and on it goes.
I do this all the time! Glacier I swear to god if you do not eat this silkworm right now... youre in big trouble! I will smack your little blue butt! or Kink- stop being an ass and get off teh window!
i ask rhetorical q's like "are you hungry?", "wanna go outside?", lmao in my head:D

Who doesnt ask rhetorical questions of their chams.
I play the are you hungry, where did you go, what bug do you want, is it outside time yet, and other dumb questions that they never answer.

:rolleyes:

My fiance walked In on me singing eye of the tiger quietly while i tong fed my cham... Am I weird... Back me up and share wat u do with ur cham that may be weird :)

Yes. you're weird ;) . Hand feed your cham, singing something more up to date and you will be normal

I whisper when mine are asleep or stalking prey, Like they can even hear me. Then my BF will come up and go "you're not whispering because they're sleeping are you" and then I play it off like a cool kid who would never do that in a million years. :rolleyes:

I just told my little Rango what a "wonderful and beautiful" girl she is because she didn't hiss at me during her shower! <3 <3 <3

Donahue acknowledges my voice. They are not (completely) deaf.

I verbally assure him, that I do not want to eat him, when I am near. He does not seem to believe me. :eek:

When my cham is just chillin calmly, i barge into the room and start dancing and using the voice to speak to doggies :p
hahaha i love this thread :)

Back
Top Bottom