Am I the only one who gets mad at this video?? :(

when I first saw the video I was actually trying to figure out what the op was mad about! I do agree the dead leaves look like crap but the cham did look ok.

I'm mad about this video because some twat that has no idea what he's doing is stoked that his jackson is pregnant. That's like finding out your 29 year old brother that still lives at home got his gf pregnant (true story). They have no business in the matter. Do you think this kid knows even the slightest on how to care for a pregnant cham?

For starters, the cage looks bare and dry, which tells me he doesn't mist much, if not all. I saw no dripper system for either cage. Why are the cages facing each other? How does he even feed the chams with 1" screening?? Large crickets can make the easiest of escapes. If you noticed, he comments that the father "died of old age", altho to me he looks sickly in the vid (eyes closed in the morning ???), so I doubt it was old age. He also comments that she did give birth to 21 babies, and 3 weeks later 1/3rd had already died. Do you think the rest made it another 3 weeks?? Highly doubtful. Do you think the Mommy even made it? I doubt that as well.

If this doesn't get u mad about chameleon ownership, then I have no idea what would.

I'm mad about this video because some twat that has no idea what he's doing is stoked that his jackson is pregnant. That's like finding out your 29 year old brother that still lives at home got his gf pregnant (true story). They have no business in the matter. Do you think this kid knows even the slightest on how to care for a pregnant cham?

For starters, the cage looks bare and dry, which tells me he doesn't mist much, if not all. I saw no dripper system for either cage. Why are the cages facing each other? How does he even feed the chams with 1" screening?? Large crickets can make the easiest of escapes. If you noticed, he comments that the father "died of old age", altho to me he looks sickly in the vid (eyes closed in the morning ???), so I doubt it was old age. He also comments that she did give birth to 21 babies, and 3 weeks later 1/3rd had already died. Do you think the rest made it another 3 weeks?? Highly doubtful. Do you think the Mommy even made it? I doubt that as well.
If this doesn't get u mad about chameleon ownership, then I have no idea what would.

I went back and looked at the Video. To be honest I did not watch it to the very end and did not even see the other guy nor did I read the comments. I just took a quick look at the chameleon who compared to some did not look bad. Like I said the set up is crappy to say the least. I guess I need to view the videos more closely or not at all. That is why I do not go on you tube cause there are too many things to get you upset. So I take back what I said. Craigslist gets me mad, and that is why I stay away from it and Petco too.

Yeah, I mean I love youtube but some of the stuff on there is just horrible and I only feel worse knowing there's nothing I can do since the posts are usually months old...very sad, indeed.

Back
Top Bottom