Ahhhhh so happy!!!

Charmeleon818

So im so happy because i just upgraded Charmeleons enclosure! It was so stressful because i am so busy and i finally managed to do a few good thing! I went and bought a better basking bulb, a infrared thermometer, i bought a timer for the lights, and i added a pothos to the enclosure so he gets the proper hydration he deserves. It was so stressful cuz me and my gf have a lot to do and we both need yhe car (only have one) so the fact we got these thing (not to mention setting it up, repotting the plant, etc.) together means a lot. As we speak my gf is still stressed trying to get her college homework done when she has class in 20 minutes -.-. But at least our cham is ok for the time being. All i have left is to buy him a larger enclosure and re set up again hahaha. Prolly wont do that for a month or so tho because of time and budget. Anyways so happy!! Attached are the photos.
Ps. Also gonna buy one of those reptisun 5.0s when i get the chance..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 165
And another... I have no idea why they uploaded side ways even though i didnt take the pictures sideways

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 111
Any pics of the cham itself? His face looks weird to me but maybe that's just because my brain can't deal with the sidewaysness of it all.

Looks very nice I might add a few more horizontal branches for him at a few heights but he look like he's loving the new digs

Looks really good. Yeah those 5.0's are nice. I ended up getting a zilla and my breeder basically said those were trash so my out of pocket ended up being $100...$30 for the zilla and about $70 for the new fixture and 5.0.

My out of pocket on my first cham is probably at around $800 and since I bought a juvenile I'm about ready to bump up my cage size. Definitely a financial proposition but probably one of the most spectacular pets I've had and worth every penny.

Opps....off to strangle the chirping crickets...damn dubia's better start finding some romantic time so I can get some quiet feeders going.

Back
Top Bottom