Adult Male Ambilobe & Enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosco

I havent been on here for a long time, and in the mean time my young boy has grown big and strong. Unfortunatly lately i have been very busy with school and work full time, and havent been able to provide the proper time for him. In the coming months I will be moving out and wont have room for him either. Im asking $350 for him, and his full size cage, plants and foliage, aquazamp mister, rzilla light and heat fixture, and stand all come with him, and everything else i have. I cant express how well behaved he is. He is around 2.5-3 years old, and since i purchased at weeks old from the LLLreptile store in oceanside he has not once hissed or gaped at me. Unfortantly i have no vet reports and have never had him checked for parasites. He will palm feed with patience, and is usually very willing to climb on to your hand. It must be a local pick up, and i lack ways of transporting all the setup, but can break down everything upon request. Im open to offers regarding the entire setup. I really want to find him a good home. Here is some photos of him and set up which is very easy to maintain, and also a video of it all.

Last edited:
I am unable to post the video i made, but can send that via text or email upon request.

Attachments

• photo (10).jpg
    photo (10).jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 230
  • photo (11).jpg
    photo (11).jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 195
  • photo (12).jpg
    photo (12).jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 164
  • photo (13).jpg
    photo (13).jpg