adopted a veiled!

torhne

hi! long time lurker. finally buckled down and got one! i adopted a year old veiled. he was well taken care of, the lady just got tired of feeding him and whatnot. got him, the cage, and all the supplements and cricket gut load i can handle for the time being.
I have had him about 2 months, just got 2 pothos plants and redid his cage to include those

and his name is rex

Welcome to the world of chameleons! With proper husbandry and hopefully his good health now you should have him for quite a while. Watch out...its addictive!

WP_000002.jpg

WP_000012.jpg

WP_000014.jpg

haha i know! i already want a few more, in the pics hes kind of PO'ed... usually hes light green, i held him for the first time today.

i had gotten the plants for ace, ran them in the shower for a bit, washed all the leaves with soap and water, i hope he likes it better than his old fake vines

hes so cool to watch!

Yeah, some people buy chams, start out being thrilled, spend money, then a year later, get tired of the work involved.
I'm glad he found a good home with you :)

Yeah, some people buy chams, start out being thrilled, spend money, then a year later, get tired of the work involved.
I'm glad he found a good home with you :)

Or they turn into addicts with regular cham dealers and cages and bugs everywhere. ;)

Back
Top Bottom