About Repto Cal by Tetra is it good need answers please!!

Chamguy89

I have Tetra ReptoCal on the back it says "it contains Calcium and vitamin D3, it also says necessary for proper bone development deficiencies in these critical nutrients can lead to deformities, stunted growth and even death."

ReptoCal by tetra... Is it healthy for everyday dusting?

Is repto Cal by tetra any good for dusting everyday? It says directly on the back that it contains calcium and D3, it prevents against deformities and stunted growth even death.

No. You should only give your cham calcium with d3 every 2 weeks. You will need to find a calcium powder without d3(usually it will say in the label 'without d3'), and use that every day. You also need to get a multivitamin to dust on his feeders every 2 weeks(I use RepCal Herptivite).

The calcium you got should be ok to use every other week, though, as long as it doesn't have phosphorous in it. I am not sure about that brand, though. Maybe someone else on here has heard of it. I hope I helped answer your question.

Use calcium without D3 everyday, Calcium w/ D3 twice a month, and Multivitamin twice a month.

I use Calcium W/D3 the first sunday of the month, then second Sunday i follow it by using Multi Vit, third Sunday W/ D3, And so fourth...

All my supplements are from Rep-Cal. I use Calcium w/out D3, Calcium w/D3, and Herptivite Multivitamins.

Back
Top Bottom