A Short Update...

luevelvet

Avid Member
It's been a little while since I've had enough time to post any significant updates but I've been getting more and more emails about them so here are just a few pics....

The quadricornis babies are doing very well. We did lose a few the first few weeks, most of which were rather weak after hatching, but most made it this far and look as though they're here for the long haul. ;)
dsc_7675.jpg

Next up a couple of the deremensis. We had our first and only clutch hatch a few weeks ago. The emerged at just about the same size of our 3 month old CH group. It's difficult to note the size difference, or lack there of, in the pictures but here is one from each group. They're like porcelain...

dsc_7677.jpg

dsc_7492.jpg

And for those of you who know me well enough know that I have to share some of our Uroplatus henkeli hatchlings...
dsc_7613.jpg

Thanks and enjoy!

Luis

I have to tell you that gecko is just way cute. I don't have any gecko's (yet:D) but that one is tempting. The deremensis and the quads are of course lovely to me.:D:D:D:D Great job.

I SO can't wait to see some of your CB uros in August!! (as well as the baby chams.....:D)

Very nice Luis!

I wish i had the climate and the extra room for quads. :( Yours are absolutely gorgeous btw. Maybe one day soon i will have an extra room for montanes. If so I will be hitting you up for some.

Just FYI (I think it's close enough that I can officially spill the beans (even though Chad already did....)): For those of you who will be at Daytona, come see some of these precious little babies at booths 300-301! And there will be much more good stuff too! :D

is 300 - 301 your booth?

Luis : as always sir, some outstanding animals

Yes. I will be assisting Julie with her booth at Daytona next month. We will have a few quadricornis, deremensis and Uroplatus for sale (all CB) along with a handful of other odds and ends. :D

Thanks everyone!

Luis

Back
Top Bottom