a REAL manicure

burnedrose

After reading about Tonedo's need for a manicure, I got the urge to redo my nails. Now, mind you, I change my nailpolish on a weekly basis. I am a bit of an amateur nail art fiend. I can upload some (non chameleon) nail art, too, if anyone is interested. :)

So, without further ado...my chameleon manicure!

DSCN2386

Sorry for the blurry quality - my camera isn't the best, but I hope you all get the idea.

Polishes used:
base - Papaya Punch by China Glaze
stick - The Next CEO by Nicole by OPI
Chameleon base - Gaga for Green by China Glaze
Stripes - Blue Slushie by SEPHORA by OPI
Electric Pineapple by China Glaze
Respect The World by Nicole by OPI
Eye - Liquid Vinyl by ORLY
Top Coat - Matte About You by Essie and Double Duty Strengthening Top and Base Coat by Sally Hansen

Anyone have any idea for another chameleon or lizard themed nail polish? I'll do it next time!

Snowy polish for Christmas, flower pattern, and my daughter's toes...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343697379595.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343697379595.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 145
  • uploadfromtaptalk1343697447583.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343697447583.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 87
  • uploadfromtaptalk1343697728211.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343697728211.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 98
Thats awesome! Love the colors & nail art :) I am a nail polish junkie... great to see another fellow nail polish/nail art enthusiast!

Love other people's nail! Supergirl and Trillian - are those from plates or freehand? I tried using the plates, but I just couldn't get the hang of them! I do all freehand for now, until I can figure it out. lol

Burnedrose, I adore the stickers by Sally Hansen (I think), they are in every drugstore and a little fiddly to apply, but I LOVE the patterns and it's really long-lasting. Been using the gel varnish kits recently, those are time-consuming to apply but last with no chipping until they grow out.

Please ignore the old-lady hands, I'm young but wash dishes and scrub floors!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343737057149.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343737057149.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 108
Great nails, Ladies! I don't have near the patience to try to do mine like that, and scuba diving wrecks them anyway, but I'll enjoy yours on here :D

Love the chameleon nails, and Supergirl yours are so beautiful you must have a housekeeper!!!
Thank you! Haha, housekeeper? I wish!! I have a husband and a dishwasher, but thats about it :p My nails are tough as iron though, I take Biotin (vitamin supplement) and it makes them really strong. Although I filed them way down recently. Have you tried nail stamping (konad kits)? Are you a member of any nail boards?

Back
Top Bottom