A little outside Eye Candy...

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
Had some of 'em outside for the day today... So I snapped the shots as they were displaying to each other from across the yard. Lombardi is a Year old now and is as handsome as ever. Also a couple of pics of Sgt. Pepper the Blue Bar... and Sookie the female Veiled. Hope you enjoy!

Outside008.jpg

Outside032.jpg

Outside012.jpg

Outside015.jpg

Outside019.jpg

Outside043.jpg

Outside049.jpg

~Joe

As always......a pleasure viewing your Chams.....love your Vieleds........can my female come over and play with your male??? :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone for the comments.

As always......a pleasure viewing your Chams.....love your Vieleds........can my female come over and play with your male??? :rolleyes:

Hey Brye... If you really were interested in that shoot me a PM... You are more than welcome to bring her over for a visit. He could get the job done in the time it takes to consume a couple brews.

Thanks everyone for the comments.

Hey Brye... If you really were interested in that shoot me a PM... You are more than welcome to bring her over for a visit. He could get the job done in the time it takes to consume a couple brews.

Saaaweeettt!!! LOL yea, I'd like to pimp her out to your male.....lol
Hey, the importer that I'm going to p/u the Chams. is near u....interested in goin to check them out?

Not gonna lie, I cracked up when I saw those last two pics of Sookie- just because of how dramatic she's being!

Your chams are gorgeous, and Lombardi is a very impressive boy!

Back
Top Bottom