A Few Falys....

wish i knew how to do multi quotes..
yeah the last dude has alot of red its fading to spots but he is goin be loaded with red...

yeah the last dude has alot of red its fading to spots but he is goin be loaded with red...

Lol! Are you replying from a phone? I can't Multi-quote from my iPhone, but from your computer you hit that lil button on the posts that you're wanting to quote... Clear as mud, huh?

Lol! Are you replying from a phone? I can't Multi-quote from my iPhone, but from your computer you hit that lil button on the posts that you're wanting to quote... Clear as mud, huh?

On the iPhone all you have to do is hit the button to the right of the "quote" button, the one with the "quotation mark along with a + symbol". Go down the replies and tap "quotation mark + symbol" on as many as you want to include. When you get to the last one hit the word "quote" also and all will appear in the reply box for you to reply to... :). HTH

On the iPhone all you have to do is hit the button to the right of the "quote" button, the one with the "quotation mark along with a + symbol". Go down the replies and tap "quotation mark + symbol" on as many as you want to include. When you get to the last one hit the word "quote" also and all will appear in the reply box for you to reply to... :). HTH

Ahhhh, I should've been more clear. I cannot mutli quote from my iPhone using the tapatalk app... :rolleyes:

A few more pics...Kush/Triton male puffing up at one of my Tamatave males.

Attachments

• 2202013.jpg
    2202013.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 130
  • Kush2202013.jpg
    Kush2202013.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 137

Ahhhh, I should've been more clear. I cannot mutli quote from my iPhone using the tapatalk app... :rolleyes:

lol i figured out the multi quote thingy

thanks for postin update pics of ya boy Ray hes SMOKIN!!!! anyone else that has a kush boy an has update pics post em...
I really need to just make a kush/triton faly thread but till then id still love to see em here..

Dans lil one...

Well dan ima keep tryen to get some pics of him showin relaxed colors its just only can happen when hes sleepin...
lilfalys001-1_zps49407820.jpg

lilfalys002-1_zpse1b773c8.jpg

lilfalys004-1_zpsaed0baa2.jpg

an another dude..
lilfalys007_zps5b93ad5f.jpg

lilfalys008_zps16f8d62a.jpg

same dude..

lilfalys010_zps87717c87.jpg

lilfalys011-1_zps8a266415.jpg

lilfalys012_zps2add4f3b.jpg

lilfalys013_zpsc8c08625.jpg

Check bk in a few im downlaodin a few more boys they took some sweet pics today..

Last edited:
Well my this is my boy i picked out to keep an let me tell you this shed? omg this shed proved i picked a good one from the start..

mykeepers001_zps63b83a6c.jpg

mykeepers002_zps7a7b6bea.jpg

mykeepers003_zps6d866868.jpg

mykeepers004_zps3b6d9d5f.jpg

mykeepers005_zps242a3b1d.jpg

mykeepers007_zps84291365.jpg

mykeepers008_zps31447fca.jpg

and another that decided hed show off to bobbies boy but didnt turn out well for him.
mykeepers011_zps4d78e606.jpg

mykeepers012_zpsf64fc48e.jpg

so he tried to hide form him
mykeepers016_zps12b6333e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom