I only look at this every few days and I just love the pictures. I still think the pictures of him upside down which seems to be his favorite position are great!

Day 63

It's that time where owners get excited and chameleons get pissed!

Wow he's gained so much color! I can't wait to see him within the next few months.
Thank you! I'm looking forward to it as well.

I only look at this every few days and I just love the pictures. I still think the pictures of him upside down which seems to be his favorite position are great!
Haha yea he's been climbing upside down less but still does it occasionally. Thank you :)

I've got one of his brothers and they look very similar. Those sleeping colours are crazy, though. My little guy sleeps with really dark greens as near as I can tell (I try really hard not to disturb him at night). I think our guys are about the same size, too. Following this thread for sure.

I've got one of his brothers and they look very similar. Those sleeping colours are crazy, though. My little guy sleeps with really dark greens as near as I can tell (I try really hard not to disturb him at night). I think our guys are about the same size, too. Following this thread for sure.
That's sweet! Make sure you post some photos of him. Looking forward to the comparisons.

His bro I kept as a holdback just shed too! And Naboo is now a big brother!

You will notice him grow quite a lot the next 2 months.

541635_10151363377481937_737781917_n.jpg

I saw that photo on Instagram Brock. He's absolutely gorgeous! I think Naboo is starting to catch up in size with the others finally.

Not to worry, I have held back a couple really tiny runts over the years and they all reach adult size in their own time.

You just took Naboo early and put him in a big cage is all. I kept all his bros and sisters in a 12x12x18 all together for two months after you got Naboo. Smaller enclosures just makes sure they find their food easier so they grow a bit quicker but in the long run it doesn't make too much of a difference as long as they are eating and basking and drinking and happy :)

Just remember that taking them out in the Sun is what makes them colour up like the holdback there....he has had the most Sun out of all of them and you can see how much of a difference it makes.

Ever since I moved Naboo into his 12x12x18 setup he's been doing much better. And he has gotten used to cup feeding which is a relief. Been waiting to get him some sun but the weather has been awful here and when it is sunny it has only been in the high 50s.

This was one of the first pics I got of him. Sorry for the shaky camera work.
chameleoncurl.jpg

This one is the most recent the missus sent me from her phone. I'm working out of town until the end of the month and I wish I could be home to keep working with this guy.
imagejpeg2l.jpg

Is he afraid of the camera at all? He always looks so chill in the pictures.
Both Gizmo and Naboo have never been caught while they're fired up. I don't really stick the camera into their faces and start snapping. I hang around with my camera there for a while and eventually they don't see it as a threat and carry on as they happily do so! So my advice would be to do just that, let him get accustomed to your camera so he knows it is nothing dangerous. I often offer treats after photos as well, though Naboo has not taken for small meal worms yet.

Back
Top Bottom