• Votes: 14 32.6%

• Votes: 9 20.9%

• Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
The photos listed above have been selected as possible entries in our 2024 calendar. Please review each one carefully before voting and keep in mind that the most popular photos will be used in a wall calendar.

View Entries: click here

Multiple Choice - Choose your three favorite photos

Rules
1. Vote for your three favorite photos.
2. The 1st place photo will be included in the calendar. Others may be added as well.
3. Site staff will make the final decision in case of a tie.
4. Voting deadline: Tuesday 09-12-2023

Idky but I can’t figure out how to vote, there’s no options for me to vote, I can see the pictures, my Veiled is in the Veiled Chameleons II category, but I’m trying to vote for bunch of other ones and I can’t 😫😭

Idky but I can’t figure out how to vote, there’s no options for me to vote, I can see the pictures, my Veiled is in the Veiled Chameleons II category, but I’m trying to vote for bunch of other ones and I can’t 😫😭
If you are on this page and just scroll up, you see the pics with blots on the left and at the bottom of the pics it would say cast vote. Don’t click on view entries. If you don’t have that something may be wrong.

Your status as ‘new member’ limits your ability and I’m afraid you can’t yet vote until you reach member status. To do that, keep commenting and posting. :)

Your status as ‘new member’ limits your ability and I’m afraid you can’t yet vote until you reach member status. To do that, keep commenting and posting. :)
I’ve been a member since Jan 2021 so how I’m still a new member doesn’t make any sense, I’m not commenting and posting just to vote on a photos..considering one of my chameleons is in one of the categories and I’ve trafficked this site more then any site on earth for over 2 years now..but yeah I wish I known that before I even entered.. I’m kinda disappointed actually.. how are you gonna have a contest, use people’s photos, and then not let “members” vote, I can see if I made my account last week, but it’s been years at this point..

If you are on this page and just scroll up, you see the pics with blots on the left and at the bottom of the pics it would say cast vote. Don’t click on view entries. If you don’t have that something may be wrong.
Yea apparently I’m still a new member because I don’t comment and post, I just get on here to read stuff and absorb information, I didn’t know there was some sort of ranking system..I’ve have this account for going on 3 years so this being a issue didn’t even cross my mind..

I’ve been a member since Jan 2021 so how I’m still a new member doesn’t make any sense, I’m not commenting and posting just to vote on a photos..considering one of my chameleons is in one of the categories and I’ve trafficked this site more then any site on earth for over 2 years now..but yeah I wish I known that before I even entered.. I’m kinda disappointed actually.. how are you gonna have a contest, use people’s photos, and then not let “members” vote, I can see if I made my account last week, but it’s been years at this point..
This is done so that people can not make brand new accounts just to vote on their friends pictures. This way it is the community voting.

But you are not a new member now, you're a member now which means you just needed to post a few more times to kick you over into the member status. So you can vote now. :)

This is done so that people can not make brand new accounts just to vote on their friends pictures. This way it is the community voting.

But you are not a new member now, you're a member now which means you just needed to post a few more times to kick you over into the member status. So you can vote now. :)
Thanks i appreciate it.. I was super bummed..

Okey dokey that was hard but I had to vote for Beman too lol

Don't forget there are two categories of voting for Veileds. Here is the second voting thread for Veileds. https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/2024-calendar-veiled-chameleons-ii.190892/
It's hard not to vote for Beman he is so beautiful! Honestly before I came to this forum I never knew veileds had so many beautiful colors.
The only ones I had ever seen were ugly dull sickly looking baby poop brownish green at Petco 😭😭😭 I didn't know they only looked that way from miss treatment, wrong husbandry and setup. Now it just makes me so angry! They currently have a gravid female panther with no lay bin and she I'd getting really big if I didn't think my husband would kill me I would bring her home just to try to save her she looks so miserable. But she is so pretty.
Ok rant over lol sorry.

They currently have a gravid female panther with no lay bin and she I'd getting really big if I didn't think my husband would kill me I would bring her home just to try to save her she looks so miserable. But she is so pretty.
If you are a good talker and emphasize that she’s gravid, you can probably get her for next to nothing. Sneak her in the house and maybe hubby won’t notice. ;) 😂

Have you voted yet?
voting scarlett johansson GIF by Election 2016

Back
Top Bottom