2012 Chameleon Calendar Now Available

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
I'm proud to announce that our 2012 calendar is now available :D

calendar2012.jpg

This high quality wall calendar was a community effort that resulted in great success. I want to thank the hundreds of chameleon owners, photographers, and voting members that participated. Included are beautiful chameleon photos representing 9 unique species from 5 different genera. Calendar proceeds go towards the maintenance and further development of Chameleon Forums.

Calendars are now listed in the bookstore and are available for immediate shipping.

free shipping

Calendars - Free shipping :D
We still have calendars available. For the remainder of the week shipping on all calendars will be free. If you don't regularly use calendars, they also make great food journals for your chameleon(s). Calendar proceeds help cover the costs of our photo and video contests.

i have mine and love it. GREAT!! quality a true must have :)
acctually going to order another 1 or 2

Calendars - Free shipping :D
We still have calendars available. For the remainder of the week shipping on all calendars will be free. If you don't regularly use calendars, they also make great food journals for your chameleon(s). Calendar proceeds help cover the costs of our photo and video contests.

what a great deal!

I can attest that these are lovely calendars.

i really love mine and thats a great price, they are high quality and i use mine not only as a wall calender but to track supps. ya'll should get one :)

Back
Top Bottom