2 cages 1 parsonii

dmaizer

Avid Member
so my girl is getting huge and I've been thinking of different ideas for a cage bigger then the 24x24x48 and had contemplated on either buying a dragon strand or building one. I bounced back and forth until I saw someone on Facebook connect two XL reptibreeze cages together (making it 48x24x48) . It was super easy and only took a few minutes. Here are pictures IMG_2482.JPG IMG_2483.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2498.JPG
    IMG_2498.JPG
    277.5 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_2501.JPG
    IMG_2501.JPG
    261.6 KB · Views: 175
I still need to add more plants and lights. But her she is exploring!

Attachments

• IMG_2502.JPG
    IMG_2502.JPG
    368.7 KB · Views: 162
I really like the Iguanaurium by Zoomed. I have one for each of my parsons. They work great because of the metal tray at the bottom to catch water from the misting system. I also like the larger grates so if the chameleon chooses to walk on the enclosure there is less chance of injuring a nail. I used black plastic to wrap 3 sides and it keeps the water from the mister all inside the enclosure... so far I'm loving this setup for my parsons...

I really like the Iguanaurium by Zoomed. I have one for each of my parsons. They work great because of the metal tray at the bottom to catch water from the misting system. I also like the larger grates so if the chameleon chooses to walk on the enclosure there is less chance of injuring a nail. I used black plastic to wrap 3 sides and it keeps the water from the mister all inside the enclosure... so far I'm loving this setup for my parsons...

Man I like to see a picture of your setup...

Nice I have a same set up for my veiled, I just used plastic tie straps to hold em together. I love it, my next cam is getting the same amount of room.

Back
Top Bottom