11 month female veiled, cage and supplies for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealIzeRecognIze

$300 or best offer
Sadly I need to get rid of my cham named Camille:( She has been a healthy cham and taken well care of.
I am selling her with a complete cage setup and would like to see it go unchanged, so I would need someone to pick it up from my house with a truck.

-complete reptibreeze 2x2x4 cage with bottom door access with vines tree limbs and a pothos and philodendron plant.
-her little girl cage by zilla thats 16x18x30
-Arcadia 24inch 12% t5 fixture and a 24inch 6500 lumen plant grow light both are pretty much new.
-2 zilla fixtures i used to use with working bulbs and an extra bulb
-dual plug dial timer and dual plug digital timer.
-various bins and cricket keepers along with a little bit of there food (bug burger, dinofuel I think that's it)
-5 gallon laying bin also
-And a beautiful cham that needs to go to a nice loving home. I have worked with her since I got her from the pet store in April to get her to enjoy venturing out of her cage and she simply does not like to have her bubble invaded. She doesn't mind you cleaning up and messing with her cage and she will come peeking around to check out what you are doing but as soon as you make a quick movement or get too close to her, she is not a happy camper, as most vet cham owners know with most chameleons.
I want to see her go to an experienced owner. If this is going to be YOUR first cham please understand a chameleons care and husbandry as well as understanding they're personality like Camille's, don't expect her to be loving up on you and coming out on your hand to be taken out, but you may have better luck than me once she settles in her new environment.
I live in Canton, Ga and need someone that can pick her up from my house.
i have posted pictures and there are plenty more on profile of her cage and stuff.
Thanks for looking
-Mitchell

20121126_183712.jpg

20121126_183147.jpg

i also must add, she got an eye infection around 3-4 months old from a ficus tree, so those dont play nice with her and the infection never fully cleared up. Her eyes response are fine though, no swelling, buldging or pus. She hunts fine never seen her miss a bug. There is just a brown spot behind both her eyes.
she has eggs right now, so I will wait a few days after they have been laid to sell her to make sure she pulls through fine.
Camille is also fond of fruits which is also good.. thought Id throw that in.
I am sure there is stuff I am missing out but just pm me for questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom