11 babies

tabbi

Hey everybody, I posted a few weeks ago about my new Jacksons chameleon and that she was gravid. This I learned just a few days after getting her from a breeder. Anyway she gave birth to an unknown number of babies I say unknown because they were in the cage for sometime before my husband noticed he eventually got them out so the actual number of babies we had was 12. One passed over the week so we now have 11. However they seem to be doing great. They were born on August 22nd. they are eating and drinking fine and love to walk all over their brothers and sisters, Mom is doing great as well. Thanks to everybody for the great info I really couldn't have done it if I didn't find this forum.

They are fun babies to raise. I've 21 of them that are just over 8 weeks old now.

Carl

Hey Carl strange question but have the horns started growing on your males yet? I think I can tell between the females and males but I'm not sure. I can't wait for the horns to start growing. I'm planning on keeping a male so I want to start deciding which one as soon as I can

At 8 weeks the horns are just starting to come in. One the majority of my males the hors are pretty obvious.

Hey Carl strange question but have the horns started growing on your males yet? I think I can tell between the females and males but I'm not sure. I can't wait for the horns to start growing. I'm planning on keeping a male so I want to start deciding which one as soon as I can

Back
Top Bottom