1 Spot Available

GooglezNvincent

Hey all, I have one spot available for anyone who wants to help me at the reptile super show. Unfortunately the person who I had scheduled to go with me has fallen ill. So I have 1 ticket for who every lives in So Cal and doesn't mind helping me with my booth, it is going to be quite the experience because this is my first time getting one. Please serious volunteers only!

REALLY?! No one wants a free ticket to go to the show and get in for free?! I could definitely use a fellow cham forum"er", but if no 1 wants to go I'll get one of my friends. I could just use the extra knowledge of reptiles when dealing with multiple customers at once. I will give it another week and then I'll fill the spot.

REALLY?! No one wants a free ticket to go to the show and get in for free?! I could definitely use a fellow cham forum"er", but if no 1 wants to go I'll get one of my friends. I could just use the extra knowledge of reptiles when dealing with multiple customers at once. I will give it another week and then I'll fill the spot.

I would love to give you a hand, but I am just a beginer and my knowledge is very limited...

Googlez, i would love to do it... if i make it down there *don't hold your breath*....

that being said honestly if i was in that area that time of month i would be there instantly to give you a hand.

ill get back to you by the end of the weekend. Id be more than willing to help, im fairly confident with my keeping/informing abilities.

do you ened help both days or jst one? Where about in YL are you btw, im off weir and serrano in anaheim hills by the ralphs

ill get back to you by the end of the weekend. Id be more than willing to help, im fairly confident with my keeping/informing abilities.

do you ened help both days or jst one? Where about in YL are you btw, im off weir and serrano in anaheim hills by the ralphs

Nice I am down yorba linda blvd by the vons center. I actually have work at Target today from 4-11 you can swing on in and talk to me, my names Trevor. Idk if you remember me but we met once at a meeting (SBCK) like a couple months ago.

Googlez, i would love to do it... if i make it down there *don't hold your breath*....

that being said honestly if i was in that area that time of month i would be there instantly to give you a hand.

Thanks, keep in touch and let me know

Nice I am down yorba linda blvd by the vons center. I actually have work at Target today from 4-11 you can swing on in and talk to me, my names Trevor. Idk if you remember me but we met once at a meeting (SBCK) like a couple months ago.

i have to come in and get a few new tubs for my snakes, so ill make sure i say hi

Back
Top Bottom