US Silkworm food

Hello everyone, it’s been a while since I’ve been on here, but I recently got some silkworms for my chameleon but now he’s kind of decided that he doesn’t want to eat them right now so I’m running out of food and I don’t have any of the powdered silk worm food. is there anything else I can give them?
Thank you in advance 😊

Hi there! In a pinch, you can grate carrot over the silkworms. They will happily eat that. The silkworms may turn an orange hue, but it doesn't affect them at all and they will be just as nutritious for your cham.

Hello everyone, it’s been a while since I’ve been on here, but I recently got some silkworms for my chameleon but now he’s kind of decided that he doesn’t want to eat them right now so I’m running out of food and I don’t have any of the powdered silk worm food. is there anything else I can give them?
Thank you in advance 😊
Hi there! In a pinch, you can grate carrot over the silkworms. They will happily eat that. The silkworms may turn an orange hue, but it doesn't affect them at all and they will be just as nutritious for your cham.

Back
Top Bottom