Another milestone......a K. Boehmei turned 4 today, CONGRATS Ranjo

WOW, I'm really proud at my boy Ranjo, he just turned 4 today. This is considerably old for a Kinyongia Boehmei and this fellow still goes strong. He's scaring us already for almost year with sometimes behavior that he's sneaking out on us, but he's doing great so far 🥰

Congrats Ranjo you're our little general 🥳🦾 I hope you double this age, because you're sooo amazing and we love sooo much 💚. Even when we lost you for 7 weeks outside, you just came back home to stay with us.
From the 4 years, he's 3 years within our care and almost 2.5 years living free range.

Ranjo this your day today......... @snitz427 @dinomom @Mendez you don't wanna miss this ;)

Still love this picture were he got caught with.......well don't know what but let your imagination do the trick :LOL:

View attachment 355192

His crazy color palette........🥰

View attachment 355189View attachment 355190
View attachment 355193View attachment 355194

Him enjoying food......

View attachment 355188View attachment 355191

His acrobatic sleeping skills....

View attachment 355195
Happy Birthday Ranjo and well done @Sonny13 !! Cheers to many more!

Well done getting him to that age! He must have a good constitution to have done so well too…have to give him some credit too!
Thanks Lynda, it means a lot. And will do he gets some extra green bottle flies to hunt, keeps him active and strong

Congrats!! May you two have many many more years together ❤️
Happy Hatch Day Ranjo! And congrats @Sonny13 you’ve done such an amazing job!
Happy birthday Ranjo! 🐛 Wow! You are a wonderful keeper and this little dude is living proof.
Happy Birthday Ranjo. You are one handsome dude! Many many more! 🎈🎂
Thank you all very much for your kind words, we're very proud at our boy 🥰

Back
Top Bottom