Weird Chameleon Activity

Xpr

My panther chameleon has be moving up and down my arm, twitching his head and flicking his tail around, what does this mean? Please help!

Last edited:
lol we added videos at the same time. So I’m not 100% sure what that head nod means I know my xanth will do it occasionally when food is around that he is excited about. I’ve seen my panther do this a few times, his colors at the time were super bright so my assumption is he was maybe looking for a girlfriend. The boys have this kind of head bob thing when they are trying to attract a lady.

I agree with this. I don’t think anything js wrong with your sweet boy, they aren’t able to grip onto our arms and hands like sticks so he might just be slipping around trying to find a secure spot 😂
That’s good to know, just want to know what the twitching is now 😂
so male chameleons will do this when trying to find a mate, but not wanting to go back into the enclosure can mean something isn't right, can you share some pictures of the enclosure?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 4
lol we added videos at the same time. So I’m not 100% sure what that head nod means I know my xanth will do it occasionally when food is around that he is excited about. I’ve seen my panther do this a few times, his colors at the time were super bright so my assumption is he was maybe looking for a girlfriend. The boys have this kind of head bob thing when they are trying to attract a lady.
He thinks my hand is a lady chameleon then 😭

Back
Top Bottom