SHOULD WE PUT HIM DOWN?

Hollow and Paco

our Cham has had a bacterial infection and now it looks life a respiratory infection. We don’t have the money for medicine. He is wheezing, coughs, barely eats, keeps his head up always and has super dark colors around him. Is it worth putting our poor boy down?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 16
I'll let other people comment on that but if you can afford Reptaid, it might be worth trying. Definitely don't expect a miracle but I read good things about it and it's like 26 on Amazon. He looks like he needs something NOW though so I'd get it from a pet store. I have no clue if it would do anything but you could try it? Think there's products with similar names so make sure to get this one and get the right one for his weight. Probably the under 250 gram one.
1712269074551.png

I'll let other people comment on that but if you can afford Reptaid, it might be worth trying. Definitely don't expect a miracle but I read good things about it and it's like 26 on Amazon. He looks like he needs something NOW though so I'd get it from a pet store. I have no clue if it would do anything but you could try it? Think there's products with similar names so make sure to get this one and get the right one for his weight. Probably the under 250 gram one.
View attachment 353908
I think he just died

our Cham has had a bacterial infection and now it looks life a respiratory infection. We don’t have the money for medicine. He is wheezing, coughs, barely eats, keeps his head up always and has super dark colors around him. Is it worth putting our poor boy down?
So sorry to hear that. In that case I'm not sure it would've done much.
Yes, thank you very much for the advice, he is laying sideways kinda limp, takes one breath out of his mouth about one a min, no longer reacting to touching him and won’t open his eyes.

Honestly, while this all saddens me, I think the best thing is to just let him pass peacefully. To answer your original question, it is a personal decision, but I fully believe in doing the best for my animals that I can so that they don’t suffer any. If it is a matter of not being able to afford their essential care, euthanasia is the kindest.

Honestly, while this all saddens me, I think the best thing is to just let him pass peacefully. To answer your original question, it is a personal decision, but I fully believe in doing the best for my animals that I can so that they don’t suffer any. If it is a matter of not being able to afford their essential care, euthanasia is the kindest.
Absolutely agreed, he was put down the day I made this post, LONG LIVE PACO

Back
Top Bottom