Gout?

I’m not a expert on chameleon bowel
movements or anything, but my girl sometimes takes the same amount of time to poop as your cham. I would agree with @MissSkittles in the other thread. If he continue to not poop you might need it to be check by the vet.
Yeah I actually have no clue if this is even irregular. I honestly think he usually takes forever to poop and I never pay attention to how long it takes. It's just that the whole RI situation has made me incredibly paranoid and I now am aware of everything that might be an indication of a health problem.

Yeah I actually have no clue if this is even irregular. I honestly think he usually takes forever to poop and I never pay attention to how long it takes. It's just that the whole RI situation has made me incredibly paranoid and I now am aware of everything that might be an indication of a health problem.
I completely understand, the nerves are on end. I hope he poops for you soon!

Just catching up here. Do you fog at night by chance? If you can get temps cool enough at night that could be a good way to hydrate your baby.

Yeah 3 solid walls screen top and doors
It shouldn’t be too hard to keep the humidity in then. You will most likely still have humidity pockets with the kind of fog machines available to us. What is your fogging/misting schedule at night?

Well darn I was hoping that would be a helpful answer for you.

It shouldn’t be too hard to keep the humidity in then. You will most likely still have humidity pockets with the kind of fog machines available to us. What is your fogging/misting schedule at night?

Well darn I was hoping that would be a helpful answer for you.
I just fog all night.

Ok. What about placing a dripper so it falls on a leaf near him?
Everything related to water is kinda a disaster right now. The box thingy I had in the bottom to catch water is being repaired so I just have some trash bags to catch any fog that lands. I kinda have just been setting up a dripper in the evening with a bucket to catch the water and then taking it out of the cage. His fogger isn't setup great either. I think tonight I might just cover the doors to keep the fog trapped and crank it up. I'll just have to make sure the floor of the cage can handle all the water.

Overall I really just need a better drainage system. Doesn't help that in the midst of all of this I'm in a very hard semester of my CS degree. Not that excuses any of this but I'm kinda slammed rn.

Everything related to water is kinda a disaster right now. The box thingy I had in the bottom to catch water is being repaired so I just have some trash bags to catch any fog that lands. I kinda have just been setting up a dripper in the evening with a bucket to catch the water and then taking it out of the cage. His fogger isn't setup great either. I think tonight I might just cover the doors to keep the fog trapped and crank it up. I'll just have to make sure the floor of the cage can handle all the water.
Well don’t cover it all. Stagnant air is bad. You still need airflow and the chimney effect.

I feel you. Life ebbs and flows and you just do the best you can. I wish I could help you more.

Have you checked out the drain system on the dragon strand site? If you bought that you could literally put the enclosure on top of the drainage tray and call it a day.
Overall I really just need a better drainage system. Doesn't help that in the midst of all of this I'm in a very hard semester of my CS degree. Not that excuses any of this but I'm kinda slammed rn.

I feel you. Life ebbs and flows and you just do the best you can. I wish I could help you more.

Have you checked out the drain system on the dragon strand site? If you bought that you could literally put the enclosure on top of the drainage tray and call it a day.
That looks like it barely holds any water to me. My cage is also DIY and stands on wooden legs.

Back
Top Bottom