Schistocerca niten and shoshone Care Sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
Schistocerca niten and shoshone GRASSHOPPERS!! Care Sheets

I have finally got my Schistocerca niten and shoshone care sheets ready to sell. Schistocerca nitens is a giant "Gray Bird Hopper" or locust found in the USA. However its care sheet should provide a good start for breeding and starting home colonies of smaller grasshopper species that you can collect during the summer.

I have got how to care sheets for both Schistocerca nitens and Schistocerca shoshone along with a natural history of Schistocerca shoshone (Giant Green Bird Hoppers). I am asking 10.00 for the set. PM me (Motherlode Chameleon) if you want to buy a copy of these care sheets. I am asking payment and shipping of these care sheets via US Postal Service. Once payment (Money Order or Personnel Check) is received your care sheets will be sent. These care sheets are copyrighted.

If your planning to breed Schistocerca they are one of the best foods for larger chameleon species (such as Calumma parsonii) and are much safer to feed to your chameleons than mantis species.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
Here's a picture of a male and female with scale Schistocerca shoshone. Schistocerca nitens is the same size. However they are a different color.

xmyz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom