Reptaid for RI?

Be aware of the possibility of alcohol poisoning. I think the treatment days recommended are too many. I tried not to use it for more than 5-7 days, with extra water/misting duration. I used it as an emergency jump start until they could be seen by the vet (for ex had a chameleon I suspected may have developed a post-surgery infection and I used it a few days until my vet could see him).

It did seem to have a positive effect, to a degree. Not a replacement for vet, imo, but an emergency med , where appropriate, until you can get to a vet.

Be aware of the possibility of alcohol poisoning. I think the treatment days recommended are too many. I tried not to use it for more than 5-7 days, with extra water/misting duration. I used it as an emergency jump start until they could be seen by the vet (for ex had a chameleon I suspected may have developed a post-surgery infection and I used it a few days until my vet could see him).

It did seem to have a positive effect, to a degree. Not a replacement for vet, imo, but an emergency med , where appropriate, until you can get to a vet.
Yeah, I agree. It didn't seem to negatively affect him as far as I could tell. He's on yet another antibiotic atm so I've taken him off the reptaid.

Back
Top Bottom