Pygmy enclosure size

BleuSaphir

Avid Member
Would 12x12x36 be okay for a Pygmy chameleon? If not I have requested custom Protean terrarium to check price for custom made 20 long dimension size but 24” or 36” hight.
My stand can’t fit the typical Exo-terra offerings. But a 20 long aquarium sits on my stand. However I’m opting to not use the aquarium for a terrarium for Pygmy’s.

IMG_7620.jpeg

I went to decide to use the 20 long temporary. Until I can get the Zoo Med 25 gallon terrarium. I prefer the hight to that terrarium than this 20 long dimension.
The hard water stain was hard to remove. You know, I’m using it temporarily. I plan on giving this aquarium away on Facebook group locally where I live.

I don’t want to put lot of effort to make a natural terrarium. Until i get the new terrarium. I want to create something simple and that useable for the Brookesia sp. Already thinking of buying Prayer Plant to fill the other side. The last thing is getting a fixture for UVB. Maybe cut some branches off my tree. I would prefer to buy Manzanita branch or spider wood.

Back
Top Bottom