Maybe mouth rot

cadet21345

Established Member
I was cleaning my chams cage and she hissed at me and her teeth were kinda black the first thing my mind went to was she has mouth rot I'm posting this because I need to know if she does and how to treat it. (Please help me help her she's the only pet ive ever had.)

Attachments

• 17008632171233364935787793442121.jpg
    17008632171233364935787793442121.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 29
Hi. It doesn’t look like mouth rot to me. Have you ever given her fruit, specifically berries? When I was a newbie I used to give my veiled girls a blueberry as a treat about once a week and I think it’s what discolored their teeth black. I don’t recall my male ever having discolored teeth and he never got fruit or veg. I wonder if plant eating can also discolor teeth…my make wasn’t much of a plant eater. Anyhow, it should be fine. :)

Hi. It doesn’t look like mouth rot to me. Have you ever given her fruit, specifically berries? When I was a newbie I used to give my veiled girls a blueberry as a treat about once a week and I think it’s what discolored their teeth black. I don’t recall my male ever having discolored teeth and he never got fruit or veg. I wonder if plant eating can also discolor teeth…my make wasn’t much of a plant eater. Anyhow, it should be fine. :)
Ok, thank you

Back
Top Bottom