Lucky

Might as well give a quick update on Lucky. He’s still in quarantine, but hoping to get a fecal with clean result this week. I’m really wanting to improve his enclosure with more plants and all. He’s been enjoying all of the yummies and seems to be filling out a bit, but still has a little more to go. I am just enjoying being able to feed him so very many bugs. When he first came to me, I had to force feed him carnivore care as he wouldn’t even look at a feeder. His face that he had rubbed raw on the screen in the too-small enclosure that he came to me in has been healing very nicely. He’s starting to look a bit dry and I’m hoping he’s beefed up enough to have a good shed. It’s hard to get a variety of pics from him as he is too chill…doesn’t hate the phone camera, doesn’t hiss or get upset when I disturb him and just keeps doing his thing.
IMG_5246.jpeg

Might as well give a quick update on Lucky. He’s still in quarantine, but hoping to get a fecal with clean result this week. I’m really wanting to improve his enclosure with more plants and all. He’s been enjoying all of the yummies and seems to be filling out a bit, but still has a little more to go. I am just enjoying being able to feed him so very many bugs. When he first came to me, I had to force feed him carnivore care as he wouldn’t even look at a feeder. His face that he had rubbed raw on the screen in the too-small enclosure that he came to me in has been healing very nicely. He’s starting to look a bit dry and I’m hoping he’s beefed up enough to have a good shed. It’s hard to get a variety of pics from him as he is too chill…doesn’t hate the phone camera, doesn’t hiss or get upset when I disturb him and just keeps doing his thing. View attachment 345023
This makes me so happy. I love when chams get rescued and their entire world turns around for the better. Amazing what proper husbandry will do for them. ❤️

I’m so very proud of this guy. He’s done so wonderfully and is looking so great. He’s working on shedding and I can see just a hint of bright green showing thru. He’s up to 182 Gm from 156 Gm when I got him and filling out so nicely. Still is a bit thin and has his little hip bones sticking out just a bit, but he’s come so very far from where he was. I didn’t yet get a fecal recheck (had a week of utter laziness) so that’s on next week’s agenda.
Where Lucky started. I had some fear that he might not survive.
IMG_4973.jpeg
Where he is today.
IMG_5302.jpeg

I’m so very proud of this guy. He’s done so wonderfully and is looking so great. He’s working on shedding and I can see just a hint of bright green showing thru. He’s up to 182 Gm from 156 Gm when I got him and filling out so nicely. Still is a bit thin and has his little hip bones sticking out just a bit, but he’s come so very far from where he was. I didn’t yet get a fecal recheck (had a week of utter laziness) so that’s on next week’s agenda.
Where Lucky started. I had some fear that he might not survive.
View attachment 345230
Where he is today.
View attachment 345231
What a strong boy! He has improved so much! I don't know how you take care of so many chams, including a WC and not have eight thousand panic attacks every day. good job @MissSkittles 👏

Bravo MissSkittles! Now you can open your heart and let him in! Look at that casque! If he grows into it, he will be huge. which is what he deserves and i dont believe could have achieved that in the wild especially with so many hurricanes down south killing off feeders. That maybe why the wild ones are headed north. He is filling out beautifully thanks to you. You must admit this was a meant to be union with you two! What are the odds that you get him while picking up another at FedEx? Bravo to you! You are a very kind hearted decent person that this world is in dire need of.

Back
Top Bottom