Looking for herpetologist friends in Florida

Siscolee

Hi I'm a herper from Colorado,
I've been raising \breeding Burmese and Reticulated pythons since I was 12 now 35, lost, sold my dreams but they will always be available hopefully, my hypos, lucy, and my dream snake a green granite double het, hypo albino(this snake had every dang generic mutation and was horrible, it took years to reach 4ft,, the nastiest, meanest Burmese ever which made me reconsider designer snakes.
I'm moving to Florida in a week to save\rescue invasive wild pythons, which are a endangered species in Burma!!! And not legall be hunted or caught at at all in their natural enviroment, it's a grace of God they are thriving in Florida and only in Dade county, they can't survive anywhere else in Florida.

I'm out of breeding, I am retired from all work and only mean to recuse and relocate snakes and lizards that may be killed or hunted.
I've owned hundreds of pythons and not one has done anything I didn't expect unlike my family and friends.looking for new friends in Florida to help save the pythons and other invasive species such as chamelons,monitors and tegus

Looking for friends against the killing of any herp And help to locate\save\resuce endangered\protected invasive animals in Florida

You would never kill a bald eagle? But their are millions more of them then Burmese pythons which don t hurt anyone , ever!
They aren't destroying anything anywhere, that's a lie
A huge one
You kill all the predators and a new one moves in big surprise

Please text or email me Conroy want to collect hero's together
RJ 303 901 1299. Or [email protected]

You said..."Looking for friends against the killing of any herp And help to locate\save\resuce endangered\protected invasive animals in Florida"...what do you intend to do with them when you find them so that they can live out their lives and not cause imbalances in the native species? I don't like to see animals killed as a solution either.

Although I agree that if you remove a predator a new one usually moves in...but it's referring to one that would normally be there so the balance between the prey and predator remains...it doesn't apply to an non-native invasive one that wipes out what should have been there...one that helps to keep the balance.

Years ago here in Canada we used to capture and buy pet red earred sliders that weren't wanted anymore and "recycle"them because their presence was upsetting the balance with the native animals but we didn't like to see them killed. That was good because we didn't have to kill off the sliders but our own animals weren't being wiped out by a predator that ate all of what they normally ate. iMHO this is the type of solution that is a good way to deal with an invasive species.

If I still lived in Florida I'd join you. I used to go out all the time looking for pythons and chameleons to try and remove from the ecosystem.

Back
Top Bottom