Jumbo Ambilobe male & female thinning down sale 12 months to 24 monts old

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBROCTO

It's time for me to have a thinning down sale as I'm a little over run with Ambilobe chameleons!

Girls (ladies first) that are available:

Noki holdback I got from Sang that was hatched 06/07/12 - 1 year old tomorrow - $300 + shipping very small nose rub thats healed and going away with sheds: 100% virgin - never breed!

Noki - he Sire:

Circle Side girls #1 and #2 from Dez at Chamalot DOH 11/11 - $235 each + shipping: Both virgin - never breed!

Girl #1

Girl #2 blue sharpie dot on left rear leg for identification (will go away with next shed)

Their Sire: Circle Side:

Little Clown girls #1 and #2 from Dez at Chamalot DOH 11/11 - $235 each + shipping: Both virgin - never breed!

Girl #1

Girl #2

Their Sire - Little Clown:

NOW THE BOYS:

Pablo hatched 08/11 Sire Picasso ~ $425 + shipping:

Merlin hatched 01/12 Sire Mr. Rainbow ~ $365 + shipping:

Capone hatched 06/11 Sire 14K ~ $500 + shipping:

Outrage hatched 03/12 Sire Belek ~ $335 + shipping:

If you'd like to see more pictures, please vist my page at www.facebook.com/chameleonsinc and look under photos : albums for many more pictures of everyone listed!

Shipping is extra as stated but use SYR for the best possible rate through FedEx overnight delivery by 10:30 the following day. SOMEONE MUST BE PRESENT to accept the package on FIRST attempt for alive arrival guarantee! Shipping Monday through Wednesday for following day delivery - Also will do HFPU (hold for pick up) at staffed location so you can pick your package up at the FedEx office before 10:30am on the delivery day! Sometimes this is more convinient for many folks!

Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions! Thank you for looking :)

TONS of interest with piles of shipping quotes given out but no one has sold yet. Everyone pictured is still available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom