eyes closed for about a month

I am suprised the vet did not say anything about this. The vet I saw had great recommendations but I was still nervous that something still was not right being that he has been getting his antibiotics and still not doing better. That is why I came here. Thank you so much!
We have a lot of exotics vets here in central FL, but really only a couple are skilled with chameleons and of those few, Dr Bruce is the best. What part of central FL are you in? I’m over on the Space coast in Brevard.

I am suprised the vet did not say anything about this. The vet I saw had great recommendations but I was still nervous that something still was not right being that he has been getting his antibiotics and still not doing better. That is why I came here. Thank you so much!
Unfortunately not all exotic vets know about chameleons. That's why when we find a good chameleon vet we pass their name around on here.

We have a lot of exotics vets here in central FL, but really only a couple are skilled with chameleons and of those few, Dr Bruce is the best. What part of central FL are you in? I’m over on the Space coast in Brevard.
im in between tampa and orlando so it would only be about an hour for me. i will definitely look into him!

im in between tampa and orlando so it would only be about an hour for me. i will definitely look into him!
Perfect! Do make sure to write down all of your husbandry for him as it really saves a lot of time and he will ask. Just use the help questions as a guide.

Back
Top Bottom