Plant tip

Luca

I’m a firm believer in using real plants in an inclosure, for many reasons, but it gets hard when certain plants grow slower than others. That’s where Miracle gro indoor plant food spikes fit in, literally within a couple days you’ll see insane growth

Look into organic options for your plants in cages. Things that soak into the soil so they are not left where chams can access them.
This dissolves into the soil, and upon reading the ingredients it’s just vitamins

This dissolves into the soil, and upon reading the ingredients it’s just vitamins
Just make sure you are not leaving them so they are coming up out of the soil... I have seen most people put them into the dirt like this and that creates something new for your cham to try to target. Just not something you would want a chameleon ingesting. While the actual product may be considered non toxic to cats and dogs the foreign body being ingested could cause issues for a chameleon.

Just make sure you are not leaving them so they are coming up out of the soil... I have seen most people put them into the dirt like this and that creates something new for your cham to try to target. Just not something you would want a chameleon ingesting. While the actual product may be considered non toxic to cats and dogs the foreign body being ingested could cause issues for a chameleon.
Fully agree with that

Back
Top Bottom