young young veileds

SS4Luck

Established Member
Im picking up two baby baby veileds tomorrow from my bosses friend. He knows im into reptiles (didnt know about the chams) and asked if i wanted to two of them. I asked for pictures and what they were (totally forgetting that not everyone gets excited about chameleons like i do) and he said idk they are little and green :confused: so i said sure.

Anyways fast forward a few days and hes says i can have both chams, setup and EVERYTHING with them for $60, cuz they wanted a little bit of money for the investment so i said sure. Anyways i got a little more info out of them.

- it is a male/female pair
- they are TINY!
- they are supposidly from tiki tiki (but dont have paperwork or anything so i doubt it sounds like someone was being an internet jocky)
- They are in a 10G aquarium with 1, yes 1 vine
- They are not misted, but instead left with a water bowl
- They have been being fed 3 or 4 cricket every few days by just throwing them in there (so whos knows what everyone is actually eating)

anyways wish me luck, here is a picture i have of one of them. Its a suck pictures but ill update it better tomorrow afternoon after i pick them up.

eb137d02.jpg

Back to the original question though, at what age/size do i need to split them up? I have a 2 x 2 x 2 setup and ready to go already (2 tress yada yada i know how to setup a cage) im just wondering when i should start looking for cages. Im neurotic about all my cages being the same size if they are next to eachother so i want to make sure i have to find source the right size cages. Hopefully they arent in too bad of shape, we will know more tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom