Yoda!

Celebrating a clean fecal and testing a new flash in my basement "studio".

yoda_aadd.jpg

That is an amazing picture. Beautiful subject as well. I also like the placement of the chameleon. What kind of camera and flash? What kind of lens?

These guys have no idea just how beautiful they are.
Candy

Thanks all. This was shot with a Canon rebel xti, Sigma 17-70mm lens, and two canon flashes, a 420ex and a 580ex.

However.. I don't really know what I'm doing, I just blasted the poor guy with light over and over for about 15 minutes until I had something I liked. I need to learn a few things about lighting and the use of two flashes. THis was me trying to learn.

Actually..looking at it now I think this shot was with only one flash.

Always a pleasure to see some Yoda shots from you Royden! Thanks for the eye candy!!! He is the only Cham I would ever think of asking for an autograph!:D ;)

No signatures Joe, but he gives free head butts!

reptimom - Your welcome to order a poster however they're very expensive. I know I've priced out large prints for several people on the forum but it's always alittle too much money. Once you get passed the 11x14 size, the price gets up towards $80-$100.

Add shipping plus a small $20 fee for odering silkies from cgslim so I can pay the model..and it ends up being a pricey endeavor. But feel free to pm me if you're seriously interested.

Back
Top Bottom