US Yellow body red blue bar ambilobe male for sale

salty dog

Chameleon Enthusiast
Healthy male😋

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 78
That’s a beauty !! I just purchased a ybbb juvenile four month old . Who is starting to develop colors , just curious with your experience in them , The colors on the one you just showed are almost identical to the one I purchased . But his night colors are completely different . Wondering if this is just a juvenile stage and the colors will change dramatically? Or will they relatively stay close to the colors we are experiencing now ? The first shot obviously is him a little fired up, the second is him sleeping

Attachments

• D8C0CC0A-49C9-4D83-A8F7-35BBA84CA9FE.jpeg
    D8C0CC0A-49C9-4D83-A8F7-35BBA84CA9FE.jpeg
    240.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 3BA15D20-A76B-4CC3-81C9-4F502C6E0906.jpeg
    3BA15D20-A76B-4CC3-81C9-4F502C6E0906.jpeg
    207.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 26F5491A-AA3C-4975-B056-EB93C4472C74.jpeg
    26F5491A-AA3C-4975-B056-EB93C4472C74.jpeg
    203 KB · Views: 59
he looks identical to one of my breeders.... the colors you are seiing are all variables of his genetics...I would consider your male a breeding success!! enjoy looking at your full color spectrum dude... I would!! remember the healthier they are the more his color will pop!!!

major chameleon outfits elaborate on "SPECIFICATION" of rbbb or ybbb with genetically proven background.......chameleons are a natural animal......same as humans.....a human is not going to look identical to mom n dad....maybe resemble in ways.....same as chameleons...........this info is not publicized for marketing strategies by the major breeders...who are keeping it enforced.....I use alot of wild caught blood in my breeding.....all of my breeding males have at least 25-50% wild caught blood......so I get a variety.....surprising...some all red...other sibs rbbb......SSSOOO.....I can't advertise.....50 generations proven ybbb or rbbb.....

major chameleon outfits elaborate on "SPECIFICATION" of rbbb or ybbb with genetically proven background.......chameleons are a natural animal......same as humans.....a human is not going to look identical to mom n dad....maybe resemble in ways.....same as chameleons...........this info is not publicized for marketing strategies by the major breeders...who are keeping it enforced.....I use alot of wild caught blood in my breeding.....all of my breeding males have at least 25-50% wild caught blood......so I get a variety.....surprising...some all red...other sibs rbbb......SSSOOO.....I can't advertise.....50 generations proven ybbb or rbbb.....
The sire , and mother sire are both captive bred , but they come from wild caught . Thank you so much for your time . Nothing more interesting to me than picking the brain A few people who’ve been in it for s While . I was very much into chameleons in the 70s and 80s . But we had no resources they were surviving not thriving . Very limited information and no Internet . I lost quite a few never had any sort of breeding . Now that my kids are grown in RETIREMENT soon to be . I’m getting back into it as a hobby . So I’m sucking up as much information as I can thank you so much for your time . Below are the pictures . Dad first Mom‘s dad Second

Attachments

• DF764EFB-881E-45F4-884F-A90883660840.jpeg
    DF764EFB-881E-45F4-884F-A90883660840.jpeg
    201.7 KB · Views: 53
  • C1D7F544-A99A-4DB3-A6E9-980F0CA09614.jpeg
    C1D7F544-A99A-4DB3-A6E9-980F0CA09614.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 56
both of yours are beautiful!! I just got lucky with my cham keeping-breeding...with timing and connections...I wasn't in it in the early days....I understand it was by trial & error and 88% of the time the error took the life at heavy cost... Nowadays wouldn't be if you guys didn't record what you did to learn from it...I am grateful

both of yours are beautiful!! I just got lucky with my cham keeping-breeding...with timing and connections...I wasn't in it in the early days....I understand it was by trial & error and 88% of the time the error took the life at heavy cost... Nowadays wouldn't be if you guys didn't record what you did to learn from it...I am grateful
Yep for me too , I was heavily in the chameleons back in the 70s and 80s we literally let them roam free in our house , but they weren’t thriving they were surviving . So thankful for all the information out there now ..

Back
Top Bottom