Xantho?

Lovereps

Avid Member
Hello everyone.
After several kind gentleman ID'd my K. Multituberculata, I'm now hoping that I'll be as lucky with my "Jackson's" chameleon.
When I first got him, he was a bit dehydrated, but now his urates are a lovely white.
I call him a "closet drinker", since he drinks on the sly :D
Not wishing to stress him, the pics are a few weeks old--as he is very camera-shy.
The last picture shows what happens after I get one decent picture :eek:
Chameleons Sept 1st 001.jpg
Chameleons Sept 1st 002.jpg
Chameleons 009.jpg
As you can see,the last pic shows him looking pretty, but he's definitely not happy being photographed !

Todd, thanks for the ID and for the compliment on the little guy!
The coloring around his head is turquoise blue.
On his sides--when he isn't stressed, he has a very light line of yellow green.
As soon as he sees a camera, the stress colors begin.
I'm tickled pink to be his caregiver.
He has a good appetite and is a bit more easy-going than my "Fischer's"(actually K. multituberculata).
I am taking seriously all the caveats about overfeeding and oversupplementation, especially of montane species.

Nice one, What else do you have? There are quite a few xanth keepers here on the forum. I see you have great taste by keepping montane species. :D

The montane species are the coolest!

Though I may be somewhat biased ;)
Thanks for all the compliments.
Fearaffect, with those handsome fellas whose pics you just posted, you can't be too jealous.
Aja, these 2 guys are it.
I saw them both at the same time and it was love at first sight!
Didn't matter to me that we were on a family vacation at the time--they had to come home with me!
Sadly, my family is selfish and insists upon having living space for themselves :p
I have to be content with the chams I have.
(I think that works best as a silent chant--repeated throughout the day, as needed--doesn't it?)
With all of the helpful and knowledgeable people on these forums, it should be required that new cham owners be given the URL.
I'm so glad I'd stumbled-upon this site.
Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom