Woo Hoo! Senior Member status.

HolyToledo

Got it yesterday! It means lots more to me than I thought it would for some weird reason. :)

Just really wish Trooper Twister was with me for it... (I don't think I'm ever gonna quit missing him but am hoping soon I will quit crying about it. Jeesh!)

Got it yesterday! It means lots more to me than I thought it would for some weird reason. :)

Just really wish Trooper Twister was with me for it... (I don't think I'm ever gonna quit missing him but am hoping soon I will quit crying about it. Jeesh!)

Congrats, you're now official! :D Sorry to hear about Trooper Twister...:(

i am still like that, it is ok. We understand.

Welcome to being a senior, will you get a discount at all the stores now.:rolleyes:

I got mine this week too, I am so thrilled! Least you have a chameleon! I just have 3 tragic explanations for why I will never support the trade in WC chameleons.

Thanks all!

@Laurie: What are the level ups? I see that you are a chameleon slave and love that one but am sure it took quite a while to earn that one, huh? What comes between senior and slave?

@Trillian: Congrats to you too! I saw that you were senior too. You will find one, the right one, someday soon. I hope I'm starting out with a healthy cham this time and am very worried about that. Am spending more time learning about nutrition too. Plus, I started a blog about Poppi. Please join my/her support team? I figure if it takes a village to raise a child, why not a baby cham? :)

Haha Congrats! I remember not caring then it hsppened! And my whole family heard about it... They just said i was a nerd and didnt care.. but man was it exciting

And it means I can make my signature longer! Woooooooo for irrelevant details on non-chameleonic pets!

HT, I've subscribed, lovely to follow her story!

I've been a Senior member for about a week or something, I don't know when it happened but I was disappointed it happened so soon.

I tried to apply to the AARP so I could get some benefits from being a senior but apparently this doesn't count.

congratulations-008.gif

Just noticed ... at some point I reached that rank too and never realized it ... lol . You know what this means ??
DANCE TIME !!!

carlton.gif
chickendance.gif
funny-dance.gif
moonwalking-smiley-face.gif

Thanks all! Glad to hear I'm in good company with the promotions.

And, Red, thanks for throwing the party! LOL. That was great!

@Laurie: What are the level ups? I see that you are a chameleon slave and love that one but am sure it took quite a while to earn that one, huh? What comes between senior and slave?
When you get one of these --->
moderator.gif

You get to assign yourself a title, or get mandated one, not sure, you get the idea though..

I've been a Senior member for about a week or something, I don't know when it happened but I was disappointed it happened so soon.

I tried to apply to the AARP so I could get some benefits from being a senior but apparently this doesn't count.

I vaugely remember trying a stunt like that when I was a senior in my undergrad program.

holy toledo ya did it! lol it only requires x amount of posts lol. i still dont feel like i should be a senor member i got that within a month or so of starting to post here.

edit*

wait one gosh darn second here! how do you have about the same amount of rep as me with only having posted 1/3 as much as me?!

do you have an alternate account with which to provide yourself reputation points?! becuase i dont remeber you all that well and id think someone with such commendable reputation would be more memorable. LIAR! CHEAT! i challenge you to fisticuffs.

When you get one of these --->
moderator.gif

You get to assign yourself a title, or get mandated one, not sure, you get the idea though..

new life goal. become moderator on chameleon forums for custom title.....does this require me to be nice and neutral? idk how much of that i could handle (no offense moderators) posting ads for mummified chameleons probably dosnt help.....

one day i will rule you all. as "Primoderator Supreme" and burn all who oppose VS. THREADS! vs threads will become mandatory. mwahahahahahahahahhahahha

Back
Top Bottom