Winter 2013 Video Contest

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
Chameleon Video Contest
Summer 2012

Prizes:
Over $100 in prizes and gift certificates.
Prize details are listed below.

Dates
Entry Deadline: July 29 2012*
Voting Ends: -

Rules
You must have the full rights to any video you enter into the contest.
Unless contradicted here, all [thread="102"]photo contest rules[/thread] apply to the video contest.
No commercial advertising of any kind.
Video content must be of a chameleon.
Video content must be appropriate for kids.
Video length must be at least 30 seconds. Only the first 90 seconds will be judged.
Videos that break the above rules will be removed.
The site administrator reserves the right to modify these rules at any time and to remove any entry for any reason found necessary.

How to enter
Video contest entries must be hosted on youtube. We realize this is inconvenient for some members, but having all entries hosted at the same place is ideal for the contest. To enter the video contest simply embed a video into this thread. For information on how to embed video within your forum posts visit the thread linked below.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/how-post-photos-video-3609/

voting
Voting will proceed in the same manner as the photo contests. A new thread will be created for voting purposes.

Feedback
Our video contest is still in its infancy stages and the rules will continue to evolve. If you have a suggestion please create a new thread in the photo contest forum.

Examples
You can see the finalists from our last two video contests at the link below.
http://www.youtube.com/ChameleonForums

* Depending on the level of participation the entry deadline may be extended.

Last edited:
Prizes

There will be at least 3 prizes for this video contest and the winner will have first choice.

1. $50 gift certificate to site sponsor of your choice.
2. This will be announced soon.
3. Custom embroidered chameleon shirt made by Laurie. You pick the size and color.
4. ?

sponsors:
chameleons only, fl chams, mist king, screameleons, tortoise supply, heroic chameleons, chameleons northwest, tiki tiki reptiles, great lakes hornworm, lll reptile, chameleon nation, ship your reptiles, mulberry farms, diy cages, ecozone vivarium, pangea reptile, josh's frogs, educational science, chameleon paradise, light your reptiles, kilgours chameleons, repashy superfoods, veiled chameleon, avana chameleon, digital aquatics, herp nation, tsk supply, reptile super show, aqua zamp, selva terrarium

tristan.jpg

Last edited:
The video contest entry deadline will be extended until we get at least 10 entries.

Pigglet79's video

Pigglet79's video made me and my girls laugh and laugh....they made me play it over and over.....well done!

This contest has changed names from Summer 2012 to Winter 2013. We still need one more video before voting can begin. Contest entries must be hosted on youtube. When the entry phase ends I'll create a new thread for voting.

Is vimeo a no go? (On the rules page it says it's ok, but if not, I can download mine and reupload it where it needs to be!) Here's mine embedded
[vimeo]54996893[/vimeo]

Back
Top Bottom