Brad

Administrator
Staff member
Chameleon Video Contest
for video contest entries only

Entry Deadline: 3-02-2010
Voting Ends: 3-20-2010

intro
Our video contest is still in its infancy stages and the rules will continue to evolve. Participants should expect changes. Trophy icons will be given to the top three ranking videos. The 1st place winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to our chameleon bookstore.

rules
You must have the full rights to any video you enter into the contest.
Unless contradicted here, all [thread="102"]photo contest rules[/thread] apply to the video contest.
No text or commercial advertising of any kind
Video content must be of a chameleon.
Video content must be appropriate for kids.
Video length must be less than 5 minutes. Only the first 90 seconds will be judged.
Music and/or narration is allowed.
Videos that break the above rules will be removed.
All text in entry posts will be removed before voting begins.
The site administrator reserves the right to modify these rules at any time and to remove any entry for any reason found necessary.

How to enter
All video contest entries must be hosted at youtube.
To enter, post your video in this thread using the youtube tag; for more information on this view the thread linked here: https://www.chameleonforums.com/how-post-photos-video-3609/.

voting
Voting will proceed in the same manner as the photo contests.

discuss
This thread is for entries only. Any discussions or comments posted will be removed. Discussion of the video contest should be done in the specific [THREAD=6601]video contest discussion thread[/THREAD] or in the photo contest forum. The video contests will eventually be integrated into the gallery and offer a consistent prize, similar to the photo contests.

* The entry deadline will be extended until at least 10 valid entries have been received.

I have a video ready but i'll wait a little longer before posting it, in case i create a better one! ;) So please, bring me some challenge! ;)

i'm game,, that makes two of us.... :)

got a deadline yet???? is there a theme like the photo contest has??

lisa

Last edited:
If we can get more participation I would be interested in an occasional video contest. I'd also like to start using our youtube channel more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom