William, 10 mo.

ajacobson

Yesterday I took this video of William, my approx. 10 month old Ambanja cham. I originally was taking the video because his one eye was closed and he wouldn't open it. There must have just been something in it because when I started filming he opened it and it looked fine.

So I trimmed the video to show off his pretty "big boy" colors! Also, I'm wondering if he looks the right size and colors for being 10 months old. I didn't realize it had been this long!

Maybe you could post your cham's 10 month photos also. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hggcjJNIXjo

I knew it, he is a tiny guy. I feed, water, sun, and talk nicely to him, yet he remains small. LOL!

I knew it, he is a tiny guy. I feed, water, sun, and talk nicely to him, yet he remains small. LOL!
Just replied on my thread bout to your post for my (and your) cham not eating & came across this thread of yours...
My guy is 9 months & about the same size as your guy. When I took Diego to the vet at 7 months he weighed only 29 grams. Any idea how much William weighs? Some are just smaller then others I guess but another similarity with our chams.

Just replied on my thread bout to your post for my (and your) cham not eating & came across this thread of yours...
My guy is 9 months & about the same size as your guy. When I took Diego to the vet at 7 months he weighed only 29 grams. Any idea how much William weighs? Some are just smaller then others I guess but another similarity with our chams.

He's 13 grams, so incredibly small.

Back
Top Bottom