why was my pic booted out of the February contest?

I don't remember your pic specifically but remember it is a photo contest. If everyone made it to the final round and got a prize then it wouldn't be much of a contest. Only the top 15 or so pics make it to the voting round. Elimination is just part of any contest. Of course reread the rules in case maybe you broke any so you know for the future. Better luck next time, keep trying for that money shot! :)

I will KISS this for you, it didnt make the cut. I had one in it that didnt make it either, try agian.

I don't remember your pic specifically but remember it is a photo contest. If everyone made it to the final round and got a prize then it wouldn't be much of a contest. Only the top 15 or so pics make it to the voting round. Elimination is just part of any contest. Of course reread the rules in case maybe you broke any so you know for the future. Better luck next time, keep trying for that money shot! :)

i understand that. I wasn't expecting to win:) it was only my first time entering. i just would like to know so that i can know what to do better next time.

Back
Top Bottom