I hear him crunching throughout the day on leaves dying either from his pothos or creeping Jenny - sometimes on the dead leaf litter at the bottom of his bioactive as well. His staple diet is mainly crickets, I mix in silk worms, and use super worms as a hand fed treat occasionally. I properly dust calcium w/o d3 daily, and twice a month do the multi vitamin w/d3. He rarely eats the living leaves though. The ONLY reason I am concerned is because he was holding his mouth open the other day too long and often, so I took him to the vet and they found a bacteria that we are currently doing antibiotics for. However he was only doing the mouth thing for a couple days and is already progressing and has seemed fine. Just wondering if the eating dead leaves relates to the bacteria. Thanks all.