Who is Breeding and What?

ijmccollum

Did a search and couldn't find a thread to revive so I started this one. Excuse me if it is redundant to another.

As the question states, "Who is Breeding and What?" I thought it might be a good idea to have a running thread on who is breeding and what....a chronical of populations available or soon to be available. It may help some out there decide what, if at all, to breed based on market saturation/void.

Feel free to keep adding to this tread. A complimentary thread could be, "Whose Hatching".

So I'll start;
Sambava pairing.
Chachi from the Gesangs
Paiso from Jarosek

Paiso is digging now.

Attachments

• DSCN0628.jpg
    DSCN0628.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 198
  • DSCN0598.jpg
    DSCN0598.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 176
  • DSCN0595.jpg
    DSCN0595.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Ambilobes, 30 of them. They are 9 weeks old. Sire comes from Kammer's Roa Endrika (Two Face) and dam from Kammer's Iron Man:D 2 more clutches in the incubator.

We have 5 Ambilobe Panthers, 1-2 weeks old and more incubating.

Attachments

• baby1.JPG
    baby1.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 177
I have veileds only a couple left 3 months old and dame120 eggs cookin also mitsio 8 eggs cooking sire from screameleons and dame from cham nation. Faly 68 eggs cooking sire from chameleons canada and dame from cham nation i have a male mt. Meru looking for a female.

I have 50 Nosy Be eggs, about 140 veiled eggs, a gravid female veiled due to lay very soon, a knocked up Jackson's (Xanth) and a group of melleri (nine) that refuse to get with the program and make lovey time ...

First group of veiled eggs are due to hatch next month, the Jackson's and nosy be in early 2013.

I have over 70 eggs of this beautiful pair. Hatching between Oct and December 2012.

Attachments

• Lady Juana 6 monthS.jpg
    Lady Juana 6 monthS.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 175
  • Embeleco 16 mo.jpg
    Embeleco 16 mo.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 141
I have 50 Nosy Be eggs, about 140 veiled eggs, a gravid female veiled due to lay very soon, a knocked up Jackson's (Xanth) and a group of melleri (nine) that refuse to get with the program and make lovey time ...

First group of veiled eggs are due to hatch next month, the Jackson's and nosy be in early 2013.

haha sounds like you need to have a talk with your melleri.

as for my breeding-

38 veiled eggs- due to hatch november.december

soon to be a hoehnelli project.

and just started getting ambilobles, so when they are old enough, them too.

We have two gold bodied ambilobe lines (Thor, Romeo) , one red bodied line (Splash/Scarlet), one orange bodied (Skittles), and a yellow/orange beauty name chompers.

I also have 2 Nosy Faly lines-- both captive hatched males from different locations. One unfortunately just passed though (sniper.. see ecoreefs thread) which is super sad. But we do have about 70 eggs from him. so at least his legend will live on.

Also breed gargoyle geckos (striped/red) and Crested geckos (pinstripe, harly, flame).

i have ambilobeXnosy be cross eggs incubating...bothe parents from kammers..sire is son of blue lightning...

In the next month I will be finally breeding my male ambanja to my female ambilobe. Both are amazing and show beautiful colors

- Panthers
Ambilobes hatching and babies avail
Ambanja 2013 babies avail
Sambava 2013 babies avail

-carpet chameleons- tbd
-Jackson's chameleons- 1 month old clutch and more due soon.

Geckos more hatchlings avail 2013
Uroplatus sikorae 2013
Uroplatus phantasticuS 2013
Uroplatus lineatus 1 egg left from this year .
Uroplatus henkeli 2013
Uroplatus fimbratius 2013

Last edited:
I'm excited that someone actually has pygmies... I have hunted and hunted for them. I am currently looking for a boyfriend for my new carpet female. :)

Absolutely jack and you know what? I like it that way. At one point I had near 100 animals babies and all. It was cool, fun but a lot of work and money. One day I may be back to that point but until then, Im fine with my two young chameleons;)

I have 23 ambilobe babies (3months) and another 15 incubating and a knocked up lady due to lay soon :) yay babies!

- Panthers
Ambilobes hatching and babies avail
Ambanja 2013 babies avail
Sambava 2013 babies avail

-carpet chameleons- tbd
-Jackson's chameleons- 1 month old clutch and more due soon.

Geckos more hatchlings avail 2013
Uroplatus sikorae 2013
Uroplatus phantasticuS 2013
Uroplatus lineatus 1 egg left from this year .
Uroplatus henkeli 2013
Uroplatus fimbratius 2013

How much for Jackson's?

Back
Top Bottom